So I was hanging out with a friend (who will remain nameless for reasons you'll see very soon) a while back, and I saw his new BlackBerry Pearl:
- So, you got a BlackBerry, huh?
- Yeah man, it's great!
- How do you find the Bell network?
- Actually I'm with Rogers. Cheaper.
- Dude, YOU WORK FOR BELL, don't you get service for free or something?
- Nope, it's still cheaper with Rogers
I was floored! If this isn't a great endorsement of Rogers Wireless, I don't know what is. (Yes, I know their data plans still suck, but it seems they "suck less" than the alternatives.) I can't imagine what it must be like working for a company that would treat its employees so poorly they'd sign a service contract with their biggest competitor.